FOR COMPETITION REQUIREMENTS AND NATIONALS DETAILS CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE for all the details
Applications are taken on a WEEKLY basis and we decide EACH WEEK who is given the state and regional titles each week based on the applications that have come in that week. Once you receive your Regional Title you can start using it, attend the mastermind classes and the Queen Parties. LAST DATE TO APPLY TO BECOME A REGIONAL QUEEN AND COMPETE AT NATIONALS IN SEPT/ OCT 2023 Is May 31, 2023
CLICK HERE for all the details.
Deposit: $199 (More Details Coming Soon)
There are 2 Divisions for the National USA Prime Ambassador Titles that represent your regional title. Becoming a regional titleholder is the prerequisite for competing in your respective Ms./Mrs. USA Prime™ Ambassador National Competition.
1) Must be a USA citizen and be able to travel within the United States or be here with an up-to-date VISA.
2) Must be able to prove birthdate and legal marital status upon request. All divisions are based on age and marital status.
3) You identify as female.
4) Must live in your state permanently and will have lived there for at least 30 days prior to the date of the application OR you are enrolled in a school within that state.
5) Must not have been convicted of any prior felonious actions.
6) If applying for the Ms. Division: You are single as of the date of the application. You may be engaged but do not plan on marrying until after The National Pageant. Should you win the USA title, and then marry during your reign you will need to forfeit your title.
7) If applying for the Mrs. Division: You are married as of the date of the application. Should you become divorced before the National Pageant date, it is within Prime's discretion to allow you to switch Divisions if one is available, stay in the one you are in, or can decline the invitation to compete. Each woman's particular situation is different which is why every scenario cannot be laid out. Should you win the USA title, however, you will forfeit your USA title.
THE INTANGIBLES: (You can choose your level of commitment.)
This will depend on the level of entry fee that you decide to take advantage. Since we are all coming from different backgrounds, we want you to not get overwhelmed. We have put in minimal requirements so you can choose what you would like to take advantage of the most.
Disney World, September/October 2023
One of the most unique and exciting attributes of this organization is our scoring criteria. No swimsuit. No putting all the pressure on yourself all in one night. Your personal story and growth actually mean something and we are going to celebrate it! We are searching for a unique beauty, both inside and out.
INSTRUCTIONS: (Division Availability)
1) Fill out the following form,
2) Send in a photo (headshot style),
3) Pay the application fee of $25(refundable),
4) Next we will contact you to set up a video chat so you can get to know us before the Committee makes their final decision. Should you be chosen, we will notify you with your official next steps.
The National Pageant will be in Orlando Florida, September 14 & 18, 2023.
The 2023 Titleholder Mastermind has started.
We want this to be such a huge celebration culminating all of the effort that you have put in for the last year and embracing the new woman you have become!
Stay tuned for more details!
Optional Magic Kingdom Day
Disney Springs & Orientation
Community Service Project
Optional Competitions and Awards
Competition Day / Crowning Ceremony
Winners Paperwork Day Pageant End Celebration
*This is a preliminary schedule and we will be finalizing closer to the pageant date.
All Official regional Titleholders are eligible to participate in the National Pageant for the Title of Ms. & Mrs. USA Prime Ambassador in their Divisions.
We do not want the pageant night to overwhelm you. There is no complicated dance routine, no talent.
We have given this an enormous amount of consideration and a ton of sleepless nights to get it right.
Let the late night slumber parties begin! Once we have our official state titleholders we will announce our host hotel so everyone can be together. You do not have to choose to stay here however. You will be responsible for your accommodation charges.
You will be judged on appearance, how you present yourself on stage and how the dress fits you.
This is where your creativity can shine. You will do a 30 second or less introduction of yourself. You can choose to highlight your state or a personal hobby with a costume that compliments it.
You will have 5 minutes with the judges to highlight who you are, what your focus has been, and what makes you the best candidate for the position of Ms./Mrs. USA Prime™.
Why we are different! Because who you have become this year and what differences you have made in your life as well as your community MATTERS. Below are some categories that judges will be considering.
NOTE: You do NOT have to attend all of the meet ups.
NOTE: You do NOT need to be actively pursuing EACH to be considered. We just want you to concentrate on your personal progress and goals:
Leadership Statement: You will also be asked to create a leadership statement inwhich you will explain to the judges how you intend to use your National title win and how you intend to lead the next Prime queen class coming in.