FOR COMPETITION REQUIREMENTS AND NATIONALS DETAILS CLICK HERE
1) Must be a USA citizen and be able to travel within the United States.
2) Must be able to prove birthdate and legal marital status upon request. All divisions are based on age and marital status. Your age division you are placed will be based on the age that you are as of Sept 1st, 2022(month of nationals).
3) You identify as female.
4) Must live in your state permanently and will have lived there for at least 30 days prior to the date of the application OR you are enrolled in a school within that state.
5) Must not have been convicted of any prior felonious actions.
6) If applying for the Ms. Division: You are single as of the date of the application. You may be engaged but do not plan on marrying until after The National Pageant.
7) If applying for the Mrs. Division: You are married as of the date of the application. Should you become divorced before the National Pageant date, it is up to you if you would like to switch Divisions if one is available, stay in the one you are in, or can decline the invitation to compete.
CLICK HERE for all the details
CLICK HERE for all the details.
There are 2 Divisions for the National USA Ambassador Titles that coincide with your regional title. Becoming a regional titleholder is the prerequisite for competing in your respective USA Prime Ambassador National Competition.
When you pay at least 66% of your entry fee you receive the following:
THE INTANGIBLES: (You can choose your level of commitment.)
Since we are all coming from different backgrounds, we want you to not get overwhelmed. We have put in minimal requirements so you can choose what you would like to take advantage of the most.
Disney World, September 2022
One of the most unique and exciting attributes of this organization is our scoring criteria. No swimsuit. No putting all the pressure on yourself all in one night. Your personal story and growth actually mean something and we are going to celebrate it! We are searching for a unique beauty, both inside and out.
INSTRUCTIONS: (Division Availability)
1) Fill out the following form,
2) Send in a photo (headshot style),
3) Create a few minutes video introducing yourself and why you would like to lead your state and join the women.
4) Pay the application fee of $25(refundable),
5) Next we will contact you to set up a video chat so you can get to know us before the Committee makes their final decision. Should you be chosen, we will notify you with your official next steps.
DISNEY WORLD, SEPTEMBER 2022
We want this to be such a huge celebration culminating all of the effort that you have put in for the last year and embracing the new woman you have become!
Stay tuned for more details!
WEEKEND LONG EVENTS
Interview & Disney Day
Ms. Competition Night
Mrs. Competition Night
Ms. USA Prime Ambassador Night
Mrs. USA Prime Ambassador Night
Ms. & Mrs. Prime Night
*This is a preliminary schedule and we will be finalizing closer to the pageant date.
All Official regional Titleholders are eligible to participate in the National Pageant for the Title of Ms. & Mrs. USA Prime Ambassador in their Divisions.
We do not want the pageant night to overwhelm you. There is no complicated dance routine, no talent.
We have given this an enormous amount of consideration and a ton of sleepless nights to get it right.
Let the late night slumber parties begin! Once we have our official state titleholders we will announce our host hotel so everyone can be together. You do not have to choose to stay here however. You will be responsible for your accommodation charges.
You will be judged on appearance, how you present yourself on stage and how the dress fits you.
This is where your creativity can shine. You will do a 30 second or less introduction of yourself. You can choose to highlight your state or a personal hobby with a costume that compliments it.
You will have 5 minutes with the judges to highlight who you are, what your focus has been, and what makes you the best candidate for the position of Ms./Mrs. USA Prime™.
Why we are different! Because who you have become this year and what differences you have made in your life as well as your community MATTERS. Below are some categories that judges will be considering.
NOTE: You do NOT have to attend all of the trainings/meet ups.
NOTE: You do NOT need to be actively pursuing EACH to be considered. We just want you to concentrate on your personal progress and goals: