With TWO unique competitions for all state/regional queens, there is definitely a place for you to have fun and compete with confidence. Check out the comparison to see the difference between the USA Prime and Prime Ambassador Competitions for queens who have never competed with Prime before.
ALL PRIME COMPETITIONS TIMELINE: This is everything you want to know on when it all begins.
New state/regional Prime Queens can compete for the title of USA Prime 2024 in their respective divisions AND/OR one of 3 titles within the Prime Ambassador competition.
THIS IS ONLY FOR THE USA PRIME COMPETITION (NOT for the Prime Ambassador or Alumni Prime or Ms/Mrs Prime Competitions.)
For EVERY contestant wanting to compete specifically in the USA Prime Competition at Nationals, you will need to compete in the Preliminary Virtual Qualifier in August. See how you move forward within the chart and detailed information regarding the qualifier can be found on the U
PRIME is an opportunity to crush goals in a safe environment while you gain skills and ways to use your title to be the lead in your own life story. And at the end, you get to showcase your growth and compete at the National Competition in 2024 for one of the following titles depending on your circumstances:
COMPETE FOR THESE AVAILABLE NATIONAL TITLES
FREE for all PRIME QUEENS from Nov 2023-May 2024 for an introduction to Self-Care and Pageantry Social Connection as well as opportunities to have one-on-one coaching.
Applications are taken on a DAILY basis and we decide EACH WEEK who is able to move forward and reserve their state/regional titles until July 2024.
Please see the State and Regional Prime Queen Selection Committee:
We will only be giving ONE state title in each state in each age division (Div 2,3,4). Should your state title be taken or you choose to compete with a regional title, you can reserve the regional title based on the area in which you reside. For example if you are from Ohio, not married, and 22 years old: Ms. Ohio Prime 2024 Div 2 or Ms. Midwest Prime 2024 Div 2.
NOTE: Both state and regional titleholders in the same division will be competing against each other and are NOT in separate divisions.
FOR USA PRIME: $597-$646 plus minimums-See Below
FOR PRIME AMBASSADOR: $199-$398 plus minimums-See Below
FOR ALUMNI PRIME: $99 plus minimums-See Below
1) Applicant State/Regional Title Deposit $199 REQUIRED (due within 1 week after your application is accepted by the Selection Committee. Titles are reserved on a first come, first served basis each week so Do NOT WAIT)
IMPORTANT: The initial deposit of $199 covers your entry into either the Prime Ambassador Competition or USA Prime Competition but NOT BOTH. You will need to pay an additional fee if you are doing both at Nationals.
2) Sash and Crown: $199 REQUIRED if receiving new title (Once title is reserved and you pay for your crown and sash. There is at least a 6 week lead time. Last possible day to purchase your sash and crown for Nationals is September 15th.) If you have been a Prime contestant in a past year, you do NOT have to pay for a new sash and crown unless your title has changed.
3) ONLY FOR USA PRIME COMPETITION: (NOT FOR PRIME AMBASSADOR OR ALUMNI OR MS/Mrs PRIME) Preliminary Virtual Qualifier: For Ms/Mrs USA PRIME COMPETITION ONLY. These fees have to be paid by August 1st.
4a) Nationals Entry Fee REQUIRED: FOR USA PRIME contestants ONLY: Within 30 days of passing your virtual qualifier (August), you will need to pay your additional Nationals entry fee of $199. You will need to compete in all scored criteria.
4b)Nationals Entry Fee REQUIRED: FOR ALUMNI PRIME contestants ONLY: $99 which needs to be paid by September 15th, 2024. (You do not need to pay $199 to reserve a title.) No prelim competition. You will need to compete in all scored categories.
4c) Nationals Entry Fee REQUIRED: FOR PRIME AMBASSADOR contestants ONLY: Included when you reserve your title ($199) which needs to be paid by September 15th, 2024. You cannot take your state/regional title unless you have paid the $199 fee. No prelim competition. You will need to compete in all scored categories.
5) Nationals Competition Additional Requirements REQUIRED: Minimal Requirements: We are all about telling you as much as we can upfront. You will have minimal requirements to meet for Nationals which will include: People's Choice minimum 50 votes. You will have to purchase (1) program book(cost TBD). You will have to purchase your photography package should you be competing in a division during Nationals Week. ~$199
Optional Photoshoots: The Nationals Week photoshoot will be included in your photo package. At certain Prime Events we may have a photoshoot option available to only the Prime Queens. Pricing and details will be given when available.
Title Referral Bonus: If you, as a title holder, refer someone who becomes a 2024 contestant and competes at Nationals, you will receive a Free Page in the 2024 Nationals Competition Book for each contestant you refer. Should you refer more than one 2024 State/Region Queen, we will have a compensation scale accordingly. More exciting news coming on that.
Self-Care Focus Optionals: $27 More to Come
Self-Care is what we are all about and we understand that life has a way of becoming overwhelming to manage at times. However, we can still make a difference just by staying committed for a set period of time with a plan. The Focus Optionals will be based on the area of self-care you are concentrating and will have different levels of commitment. You will be able to participate in 1 month increments. Each Queen can receive a Gold, Silver, or Bronze Award.
1) Must be a USA citizen, or have a valid VISA, and be able to travel within the United States.
2) Must be able to prove birthdate and legal marital status upon request. Division 2,3,4 are based on age and marital status. Your age division you are placed in will be based on the age that you are as of the date of your application. Minimum age for a state or regional title is 18 years old.
3) You identify as female.
4) Must live in your state permanently and will have lived there for at least 30 days prior to the date of the application OR You are enrolled in a school within that state OR You are licensed to work or do work in another state from which you live.
5) Must not have been convicted of any prior felonious actions.
6) If applying for the Ms. Division: You are single as of the date of the application. You may be engaged but do not plan on marrying until after The National Pageant.
7) If applying for the Mrs. Division: You are married as of the date of the application. Should you become legally divorced before the National Pageant date, it is up to you if you would like to switch Divisions if one is available, stay in the one you are in, or can decline the invitation to compete.
8) Should you win the USA Prime competition(only) in your division, you would need to maintain your marital status throughout the year until you compete for Ms/Mrs Prime the following year.
Winning a National Prime Title is such a thrilling moment with tons of possibilities and opportunities. To see a list of the current prize package for each winner please check out the specific page for the competition you are competing.
When you pay your initial deposit and we officially give titles starting in May 2024:
When you pay your Nationals entry fee* you receive the following:
Self-Care Focus Group Optionals: $27
Once you become a Titleholder you will be eligible for the following:
THE INTANGIBLES: (You can choose your level of commitment.)
Since we are all coming from different backgrounds, we want you to not get overwhelmed. We have put in minimal requirements so you can choose what you would like to take advantage of the most.
November 2-5, 2024**
One of the most unique and exciting attributes of this organization is our scoring criteria. No swimsuit. No putting all the pressure on yourself all in one night. Your personal story and growth actually mean something and we are going to celebrate it! We are searching for a unique beauty, both inside and out.
1) Fill out the following form,
2) Attach a photo (headshot style),
3) PAY HERE
Pay the application fee of $25(refundable should you not be chosen),
4) Next we will contact you to set up a video answering a few questions so the Committee can make their final decision. Should you be chosen, we will notify you with your official next steps.
NOTE: If you are staff with or own a pageant system, you will not be able to participate as a 2024 Prime Queen.